Bus LED Display for Rear Window-P2.5
Products Name: P2.5 Bus LED Display
LED Display HS Code: 8528581090
Model No. : B2.5M
Fine Pixel Pitch: 2.5mm
LED Lamp Chip : National Star SMD1415
LED Display Resolution: 128(W)X640(H)pixels
Housing Size: 340mm(H)X1620mm(W)
Brightness: 4500~5000 nits
Power Consumption: Max: 425 watts/ Avg: 125watts
Display Driver IC: 16207 Constant current driver
Scan way: 1/16 Scan
Refresh led displays: ≥1920HZ
LED Display controller: XiXun LED Controller
Control Mode: Wifi/4G Network+Cloud Server LED
LED Display software: Free Weight/Cabinet : 20 KGS
Input Voltage: DC 9~36 V
Uses of led display: Bus Rear Window Display
Certification: CE FCC ROHS ISO
Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Pixel pitches option: 2.5mm, 3.072mm, 4mm.
- Branding level quality SMD led, enable a long-lasting panel life span.
- Powerful driver IC.
- Wide view angle 140/140 degree and ultra brightness 4500~6500 nits SMD lamp, picture is vivid under the sunshine.
- IP65 waterproof aluminum cabinet, front open access design offers easy maintenance solution.
- Wide range input Voltage DC9~36V to adapt the buses battery(usually DC24V)
Cloud server control system
- 4G wireless control, cloud service management platform allow seamlessly change advertising and public service announcements instantaneously with no labor costs.
- GPS locking the location of the device and report the screen info.
- Deliver messages in real time including breaking news, sports scores, weather.
- Users can use Smartphone or computer to set up the screen Clould service platform allow remotely manage the campaigns.
Slim & easy maintance design
Aluminum alloy material with thin and light weight, total thickness about 100mm.
Front service maintenance, un-lock the key, users can access into and start to do trouble shot and repaire.
Hinge type installation:
This product adopts the hinge type box assembly, a pressure rod screen box, easy to open repair and maintenance.
Wall hanging type installation:
The product is equipped with six angle screws, rivets and other auxiliary materials. In the bus on the need to use a drill tool wall hole, then the rivet to the rear cover plate is fixed on the screen on the wall to the bus.
- Bus led display for Rear Window, compared with taxi top led display, it’s much wider in dimension to provide more resolution to display video and image, generate high awareness of audience at the roadside.
- In every city around the world, it has hundreds or thousands of buses to give service of transportation of people from one place to another place. And a side of the bus provides big space to make one traditional illustration advertising for companies. But old illustration board has to replace old ads with new ones, is unable to update the advertising in real-time as a digital led screen. With the help of the led screen, it makes it possible to replace bus ads in few seconds through 4G network cloud server technology. Some BYD buses start to make the led screens at the external part of buses.
- Following the development of led display technology, led bus display is playing more role in the city transportation system to help to optimize the efficiency of transportation-routine signage and updating status of each bus stop station, advertising space, and also providing more opportunity for clients to expose their advertising business. It mostly increases people’s awareness over advertising at running buses at the city corners.
- With the new technology of the electric bus revolution, e-bus shift the fuel driving to electricity driving on the road. The plans for electrification of Chinese public transport are quite ambitious. To give some known examples, the city of Shenzhen by the end of 2017 had committed to reach 100 per 100 electric bus vehicles in operation (16,500 buses), Beijing aims at the goal of 10,000 by 2020, starting from 1,320 last year. In 2018 Guanzhou issued two tenders, the first for 3,138 and the second for 1,672 battery-electric buses. A total of 4,810 electric buses. The winner BYD will provide 4,473 units of electric buses. In September 2018, Yutong Bus declared it has achieved a total sales volume of 90,000 new energy buses in France, the UK, Bulgaria, Iceland, Chile, and China Macau among others (Yutong’s annual sales volume, including every kind of bus and coach, exceeds 70,000 units).