P2.5 Bus LED Display for Rear Window
|Title||P2.5 Bus LED Display|
|Screen Resolution:||128pixels(H)X640(W) pixels|
|Power Consumption:||425W(Max) 125W(Avg)|
|Input Voltage:||DC 9~36 V|
|Application:||Bus Rear Window Display|
|Controller System:||Cloud server+4G Network|
- Bus led display for Rear Window, comparing with taxi top led display, it’s much wider in dimension to provide more resolution to display video and image, generate high awareness of audience at the roadside.
- In every city around the world, it has hundreds or thousands of buses to give service of transportation of people from one place to another place. And a side of the bus provides big space to make one traditional illustration advertising for companies. But old illustration board has to replace old ads with new ones, is unable to update the advertising in real-time as a digital led screen. With the help of the led screen, it makes it possible to replace bus ads in few seconds through 4G network cloud server technology. Some BYD buses start to make the led screens at the external part of buses.
- Following the development of led display technology, led bus display is playing more role in the city transportation system to help to optimize the efficiency of transportation-routine signage and updating status of each bus stop station, advertising space, and also providing more opportunity for clients to expose their advertising business. It mostly increases people’s awareness over advertising at running buses at the city corners.
- With the new technology of the electric bus revolution, e-bus shift the fuel driving to electricity driving on the road. The plans for electrification of Chinese public transport are quite ambitious. To give some known examples, the city of Shenzhen by the end of 2017 had committed to reach 100 per 100 electric bus vehicles in operation (16,500 buses), Beijing aims at the goal of 10,000 by 2020, starting from 1,320 last year. In 2018 Guanzhou issued two tenders, the first for 3,138 and the second for 1,672 battery-electric buses. A total of 4,810 electric buses. The winner? BYD will provide 4,473 units of electric buses. In September 2018, Yutong Bus declared it has achieved a total sales volume of 90,000 new energy buses in France, the UK, Bulgaria, Iceland, Chile, and China Macau among others (Yutong’s annual sales volume, including every kind of bus and coach, exceeds 70,000 units).
USD 650~850 / Piece
P2.5 Bus LED Display for Rear Window
Led bus display for rear window is the perfect solution of advertising for city mass transit bus. It’s attractive to install led display on the exterior of buses. While a bus runs on the road, it will carry your advertising to its routine.
- Pixel pitches option: 2.5mm, 3.072mm, 4mm.
- Branding level quality SMD led, enable a long-lasting panel life span.
- Powerful driver IC.
- Wide view angle 140/140 degree and ultra brightness 4500~6500 nits SMD lamp, picture is vivid under the sunshine.
- IP65 waterproof aluminum cabinet, front open access design offers easy maintenance solution.
- Wide range input Voltage DC9~36V to adapt the buses battery(usually DC24V)
Cloud server control system
- 4G wireless control, cloud service management platform allow seamlessly change advertising and public service announcements instantaneously with no labor costs.
- GPS locking the location of the device and report the screen info.
- Deliver messages in real time including breaking news, sports scores, weather.
- Users can use Smartphone or computer to set up the screen Clould service platform allow remotely manage the campaigns.
Slim & easy maintance design
Aluminum alloy material with thin and light weight, total thickness about 100mm.
Front service maintenance, un-lock the key, users can access into and start to do trouble shot and repaire.
Hinge type installation:
This product adopts the hinge type box assembly, a pressure rod screen box, easy to open repair and maintenance.
Wall hanging type installation:
The product is equipped with six angle screws, rivets and other auxiliary materials. In the bus on the need to use a drill tool wall hole, then the rivet to the rear cover plate is fixed on the screen on the wall to the bus.